Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Assignment #22 - Faces of the World

A.globalization is the communication industry and by that I mean transportation, and trade.

B.description of how one would go about making these average faces well i say IT would be hard to make a average face but the computer today you can do alot like make a program that dose it for you. All you do is tell it what it need to do.

C. well the first thing i found out is that the image look's like it not stable and if i mix men and women it's like the women look like they cut there hair to look like a man, also if you look closer you can see the transparent.
D.

This is what it looks is. its a he-she. I think this is how the face around the world looks like because i try ed to use as many types of face and men and women is this is how i think a he-she should look like in the face of tomorrow.
I added this because i wanted to see a mix in culture but it looks ok to say multicultural.
i also added these types of people because i was wondering if i mix the colors which would show more.
also when i was going this i knowested that they don't really have hair on there face of tomorrow.

E.this is easy because of my head. yes i do think this represents your nationality because i know people can tell that i am Indian because of my family and me also i know this because when i was going to India some one ask for my parents because they had see me with my parents.

p.s. nothing

Pollock d

No comments:

Post a Comment